Become a Member
What’s in it for me? Becoming a member of NAAAP-GKC, you will be a part of the largest and fastest growing Asian American professional organization in the country. This organization is devoted to helping each member achieve mutual success. Your support will also help fund our leadership and professional development programs.
- Exclusive member’s only events and give away opportunities
- Increase and diversify your network
- Connect with intelligent and forward thinking individuals with the mutual goal of success
- Take advantage of individualized development not limited to a specific career niche
- Be a part of a professional organization that also observes awareness in Asian culture
- Attend informative and valuable workshops, seminars or conferences
- Develop your professional skills (Communication, leadership, networking and many other skill sets
- Participate in volunteer and project opportunities to gain real world experience develop professionally and build your resume
- An opportunity to develop your business, professional contacts and expertise by networking with a diverse group in the Kansas City metro area
- Help support programs for passionate professionals wanting to make a difference for themselves and the world around them
We are always looking for help on NAAAP-GKC board whether serving on the board as an officer or even on a committee level by assisting on many different projects or events.
You can help in vital areas in our board such as:
- Strategic Development
- Leadership Development
- Marketing and Public Relations
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions or interested in becoming a member.
To become a member, please join our list through the link above. You will be taken to another page. Please allow a few days to process your membership and to send an invoice to pay the $30 membership fee (online, by mail, or in person at the next event).